Advantages of starting an ice making business in south africa
The ice making business doesn’t need a huge infrastructure or capital to run. It can easily be started in a small rented place or even in your own house. If you are running the business at your home, the only major required investment is for the machinery.
This business is seasonal: The climate plays a critical role in this business. If the weather becomes a bit cold due to winter or heavy rain, the demand dips a lot.
Quality Standard: Maximum volume of your production will be used for consumption. Like with water, soft drinks, hard drinks and others. So, it is very important to maintain the quality of the product in each and every produced unit.
REQUIRED RAW MATERIALS
Water is the basic raw material for starting this business. So, a good source of water is necessary As ice cubes will be used mostly for consumption, so it is necessary to use the pure form of water like sterilized or distilled.
- Ice making machine: –You will need to buy the ice machine.
You will find ice machine from the following companies in South Africa
- Freezer: It can help the ice to be stored for 3 to 4 days even without power supply.
You will find freezers from the following companies in South Africa
- Generator: – Power cut issue is a great issue in India and that’s why for continuous operation, the generator is a must for uninterrupted operation.
You will find Generator from the following companies in South Africa
NYLON BAGS FOR PACKAGING
Ice bag nylon bags are required to pack the ice cubes. You will find Nylon bags from the following companies in South Africa
You can finance your business by any or all of the following ways:
- Fund your startup yourself.
- Pitch your needs to friends and family.
- Applying for a Business loan
- Finding your business through crowdfunding
- Apply to local angel investor