Auto glass installers replace or repair vehicle windshields that have been damaged in an accident or by debris. What do you have to do, to start an Auto Glass Installation Business in South Africa?
1. Learn Installation Skills
Develop the skills needed to install replacement windshields or repair damage to existing windshields by taking a course offered by a local technical college or windshield-supply company. Below you will find a list of companies that offers Auto Glass Installation training:
Autoscreenz™ Certificate Course Name
- Windscreen Chip Repair Training (Basic Theory Course) – R950,00
- Windscreen Replacement Theory Course – R2 499,00
- Windscreen Chip Repair and Headlight Restoration Course – R3 899,00
- Headlight Restoration Repair Training (Basic Theory Course) – R950,00
- Windscreen Replacement Course Theory and Practical + Tool Kit and Consumables including Chip Repair Tools and training – R27 500,00
- Windscreen Chip Repair Practical Training Course – R1 999,00
- Windscreen Replacement Course Theory and Practical + Tool Kit and Consumables, – R19 500,00
- Headlight Restoration Practical Training Course – R1 999,00
- Windscreen Replacement Course Theory and Practical – R9 950,00
- Windscreen Chip and Crack repair course + TOOLKIT and consumables – R8 495,00
- Headlight Restoration training course + TOOLKIT and consumables – R6 495,00
2. kling shield
You need Tools to carry out repairs and replacements, as well as a list of companies that can supply replacement windshields for different vehicle models.
List of tools suppliers in south africa
Euro Clips (Pty) Ltd
Address: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South-Africa
Mobile: +27 83-627-0102 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
121 Fleming Road Cnr. Koornhof Meadowdale Germiston.
Call us on 010 010 6800.
Edenvale: 010 010 6800
JHB: 010 597 6650