Businesses need a simple way to recruit marketers to help sell products. And small online marketers need a simple way to gain commission from the traffic they drive. Affiliate marketing solves both problems. Affiliate marketing involves marketing someone else’s goods and services for a commission. Businesses can use this model to market their products. Or affiliate marketing can earn revenue for a small business.
Some companies manage their own affiliate marketing, while others hand it over to affiliate networks to manage on their behalf.
When you sign up with an affiliate network, you will be able to choose from many different affiliate programs, like life insurance companies, florists, online shops, etc.
The list below allows for South African citizens to participate and earn a commission. Sign up with them and start earning money.
Accommodation & Travel
- TripAdvisor 50% Commission
- JustGo pays R24 per booking
- Bushmanskloof Hotel 10% commission
- Hotels.com Unknown
- Travelstart R90 – R125 per booking
- SafariNow 15% commission
- Trion:Z 15% commission
- Health Makers 10% commission
- Master Health Products 10% commission
- Faithful to Nature Unknown
- Get Collagen 10% commission
Energy Saving Products