Learnerships where last updated on the 21 july 2016
Criteria to qualify for the learner ship programme: Not employed , South African Citizens, Age group 21 -27, No criminal record, Grade 12 school qualification.....READ MORE
7.Various Internships and Learnerships Available : The leanership programme is for 6 months and a living allowance will be paid; however applicants should not expect the programme to lead to immediate employment with the client at the end of the programme.
8.CIC LEARNERSHIPS: Grade 12/Matric with Maths, and English as the home language or at least a first additional language, Applicants must be unemployed
9. NATIVE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAM:We are looking for 10 learners for either our Johannesburg or Cape Town office with passion for digital advertising
10. SAIT Tax Learnership 2017 : Please attach you matric certificate and your full academic transcripts (results) on academic letterhead to your application.
1. GENERAL WORKER: Urgently required for a client in Germiston are general workers that has experience in using tools in a steel manufacturing company.Should have:
2. Junior Bookkeeper SAIPA Learnership : Our client is currently looking for Junior Bookkeepers who is interested in completing a SAIPA learnership. This is a one year programme.
3.General Worker : SMD is one of South Africa’s leading vehicle management and sales companies. Whether you are looking for an innovative partner to assist you in the collection, processing, storage and sale of your vehicles, or you’re a private individual, or dealer
4. Learnership Programme: Financial Advisory Services: Iemas is an authorized financial services provider, offering financing and insurance products. Opportunities for learnerships exist for those interested in
5. PAYROLL LEARNERSHIP: We are looking for a young individual that wants to further their career in the Payroll Field & would like to take on a Payroll learnership with us for a year.
6. Mechanical Eng Grads– 1 year Learnership : Calling all Mechanical Engineering Graduates with Technical qualification in Mechanical Engineering, Matric with Maths and Science. 1 year learnership to start in Aug 2016. Position based in JHB North. Excellent opportunity for career growth
MedClinic: Emergency Care Techinician Learnership Programme 2017 : Grade 12 admission to a diploma programme or equivalent with an average of 50%
Toyota: Apprenticeships : Albert Wessel’s Technical Training Centre has vacancies for apprenticeships in the following disciplines: Tool, Jig and Die makers. The incumbent will be placed in an hourly position for the duration of the Apprenticeship. There is no guarantee of a permanent placement at the end of the Apprenticeship.
Iemas Learnership Programme : Qualifications: Have passed Matric with English & Maths ( D Symbols and above) Experience: Be Unemployed, Interested in working in the insurance industry
stallion Learnership 2016 / 2017: Criteria to qualify for the learner ship programme: Not employed, PSIRA registered Grade C or D an advantage, South African Citizens, Age group 21 -27, No criminal record, Grade 12 school qualification,
SAB Miller Learnership Programme 2016 / 2017: Grade 12/Matric with Maths, and English proficiency - closing date: 30 June 2016
Clicks Learnerships:Clicks has an exciting opportunity available to complete a Learnership Programme to qualify as a Pharmacist Assistant. The position reports to the Pharmacy Manager.
Goldfields: Learnership Programme 2017 : Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk basedmedical examination at the relevant Gold Fields Occupational Health Centre and pass a Heat Tolerance Screening test
Eskom: Maintenance Learnership Programme 2016 / 2017 : • Grade 12 with Physical Science and Mathematics OR N3 with Engineering Science and Mathematics
IBM Learnerships 2017 : You are a matriculant with a real passion for learning. You have a questioning mindset and often ask "why?". It's not unusual for you to have had new and brilliant ideas before breakfast.
Standard Bank Learnership 2017 : The learnership is a 12 month programme which will allocate successful candidates to various areas within the Group Shared Services division of Standard Bank where they will be spending time applying their learning, when they are not formally or informally engaged in training activities.
Afrox Learnerships 2017 : A learnership programme has been launched for Afrox. Please apply if you meet the criteria in this advert.
Telkom: Learnership Programme 2016 / 2017 : Telkom is offering a learnership opportunity to candidates with the following minimum requirements:
Anglo American: Artisan Learnership Programme 2016 / 2017 : The successful Candidates will be afforded an opportunity to enrol in an Unemployed (18.2) Learnership programme leading to the selected qualification as a qualified Artisan
Dis Chem Post Basic Pharmacist Assistant Learnership (NQF level 4): This Learnership serves to equip learners to understand the underlying principles of major areas related to the pharmaceutical environment. The qualification allows for a number of career paths in the Dispensary Department