Chemical Engineering Bursaries for 2014
On this pager you will find chemical engineering bursaries that are available in South Africa .
1. Chemical Engineering Bursaries 2014 in AfroxAFROX is excited to offer Chemical Engineering bursaries sponsorships to high achieving, full – time University or Technikon engineering students. This bursary allows students going into their second year onwards to continue their undergraduate studies in specific engineering disciplines. Are you a high performing undergraduate? Do you meet the all the minimum criteria listed below?
Minimum selection criteria:
South African Citizen
Previously disadvantaged/designated group
Completed 1st year requirements or currently in 1st year in the above listed engineering disciplines
Academic achievements (secondary/Matric)
- Mathematics, minimum 65% (achievement level 5)
- Physical Science, minimum 65% (achievement level 5)
- English 1st Language, minimum 65% (achievement level 5)
- English 2nd Language, minimum 55% (achievement level 4)
In addition we are looking for candidates that demonstrate:
APPLY ONLINE OR go to http://careers.afrox.co.za
DOWNLOAD THIS BURSARY INFORMATION
In service training
Brows and apply for in-service training bursaries now
2. Mintek Chemical Engineering bursaries south africa
Applications for bursaries closes 30 June every year.
For undergraduate bursaries:
Undergraduate bursaries are offered to matriculants subject to the learner being accepted at a university and having gained matriculation exemption, with a minimum of Level 5 in Mathematics, Physical Science and English. The student also needs to have taken Mathematics and Physical Science in Grades 10-12 and achieved a minimum of Level 5 in both subjects.
Students already enrolled at university may also apply for a Mintek bursary, provided that the student does not have any financial support that entails a service obligation upon graduation, and can demonstrate acceptable academic performance.
Only South African citizens studying full-time are eligible for undergraduate bursaries.
For postgraduate chemical engineering bursaries:
Postgraduate bursaries are offered subject to Mintek’s ongoing research and development programmes. As such, successful applications are subject to approval by the relevant Mintek research manager, which may also entail negotiation between the student, the student’s supervisor at university, and the potential supervisor at Mintek concerning the research project. Foreign nationals residing in South Africa may, in exceptional circumstances, apply for a postgraduate bursary.
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM AND MORE INFORMATION
3. Impala Platinum Chemical Engineering Bursaries South Africa
Implats 2014 Chemical
bursaries are open to all candidates meeting the minimum
criteria of a university exemption pass and a minimum Matric exemption with a C or higher (HG) in maths and
The bursary will cover the following
Bursaries for 2014 by Company
Need Question Papers
Internships for 2013